- By registering for and/or attending the Training, all attendees agree to be bound by, and comply with, these Terms and Conditions. It is the attendee’s responsibility to read and understand these Terms and Conditions.
- Registration Fee. There is no registration fee for this webinar.
- Personal Information. Participant contact information, including: full name, job title, organization name, business address, phone number and email address, will be kept in the Housing Assistance Council’s (HAC) contact databases and made available to other attendees through the printed attendee list. Attendees requesting to opt-out of sharing of contact information with other attendees may do so on the registration portal, or by contacting the Training Manager. HAC does not record or store credit card information.
- Internet Access. The following uses of training provided internet access are not permitted: to violate any local, state, or federal statute; to vandalize, damage, or disable the property of another individual or organization; to access another individual's materials, information, or files without permission; to use scanning or hacking exploit tools on public networks; and to violate copyright or otherwise use the intellectual property of another individual or organization without permission.
- Usage of Photographic and Video Material. HAC takes audio, video and photographic material of speakers and participants at events. In registering for the training you acknowledge that we may include images of yourself intact or in part for material used in various publications, press releases, promotional activities, or other related endeavors. This material may also appear on the HAC’s web page or related social media pages
- Social Media. HAC welcomes and encourages the use of social media by participants. As a courtesy to other members, as well as to presenters at such events, we ask that you follow accepted social media etiquette.
- Use the event-specific hashtag as communicated during the event for any related tweets
- Remember that unpublished data presented at the training should be regarded as confidential, and should not be published
- Tweet about the training and sessions (without sharing unpublished information or data)
- Be respectful in tone and content
- Mute your cellphone/laptop/tablet volume to avoid disrupting sessions
- Personal Property. HAC accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property. Lost and found is available at the registration desk.
- Payment. There is no registration fee associated with this webinar.
- Force Majeure. HAC reserves the right to defer or to cancel the Training (without liability to the Applicant) in the event of a Force Majeure. Force Majeure may include any cause which results in the failure or delay in the performance of either party’s obligations under the Agreement which arises from or is attributable to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the defaulting party including without limitation acts of God, war (declared or undeclared) strikes, labor disputes, labor unrest, governmental regulation, civil disturbance, terrorism, disaster, fire, earthquakes, hurricanes, unreasonable extreme inclement weather, curtailment of transportation facilities, public utility failure, declaration of a “high” or “severe” risk of terrorist attack or any other comparable condition making it inadvisable, illegal or impossible for either party to perform its obligations hereunder.
- Indemnification. The Attendee by accepting these Terms and Conditions hereby indemnifies the Housing Assistance Council against and holds it harmless from all or any loss or damage, injury, actions, proceedings or claims arising from any act or omission of HAC during the course of the Training.
- Governing law. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of Washington DC.
Should you require clarification on any aspect of the event or these terms and conditions please contact the Training Manager using the details below:
Housing Assistance Council
1025 Vermont Ave NW Suite 606
Washington DC 20005
Tel. (678) 631-9880
©Housing Assistance Council
1025 Vermont Ave NW Ste 606, Washington, DC 20005